Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week Two and Big truck fun

I love seeing progress! Woohoo!

In the past two weeks, I'm eating better (way better), exercising more, and feeling awesome! My apps on my phone have really been working perfectly for me. I'm able to plan out my meals and snacks so easily. I find myself choosing healthy options and cooking healthier meals. That's a bonus that my guys are eating better too.





Total lost so far .... 8lbs



We have been living in our new house for a little over a year now and there are still "incomplete" decorating spots. Ever since we took down our Christmas tree at the beginning of January, there has just been a void staring me in the face. I had some ideas as to what to put there but I also posted a picture on Facebook for any ideas. I am happy to announce that the void has been filled and I am quite pleased by the outcome.







Last night we surprised Parker with Monster Jam! We went last year so we knew he'd love it. So fun to hear and see him cheering and saying "Oh yeah!" I must admit, I was cheering along as well. :P


 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Well, I'm off work tomorrow and Tuesday. I'm looking forward to time with my buggy boy Monday and then having a Mommy day to do whatever Tuesday.
 
 
Let Me Inspire You:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment