Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Crafty Fun

Valentine's Cards
My son and I had a great time making his Valentine's for his classmates.


We used crayons from my class, broke them into pieces and then placed different colors into a heart shaped mold. The molds went into the oven for 15 minutes at 375 and cooled for 30 minutes.


I made a cute card on the computer and printed them on yellow card stock. Once the hearts were cooled, I put a pea-sized dot of hot glue onto the card and placed the newly formed heart crayons down on it.

 
 
 
 
Fitness Update
Time to set my next goal! I missed my initial goal by 1.7lbs. Darn! But, I'm alright with it. 10.3lbs is a great loss plus I'm feeling awesome. I plan to add to my workout plan so I can reach my next goal.

I'm starting a morning workout:

Morning Workout
 

 
 
your body burns more calories digesting these foods than the calories they carry
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment